Sunday, January 6

Meet my little kid, Justin.

Shutter speed: 1/500s Aperture: f/7.1 ISO 100 Focal Length: 28mm
Photo above was shot in Boracay, Philippines. It was during the rainy season and we were just so lucky that the sun showed up and gave us its bright sunlight. Perfect weather allowed me to shoot Justin who couldn't get enough playing in the sand and of course, in the beach!

Being his no.1 fan, I have shot a lot of photos of him, and I mean a LOT! Here are some of those.

Shutter speed: 1/60s Aperture: f/8 ISO 100 Focal Length: 55mm
Shutter speed: 1/40s Aperture: f/2.2 ISO 400 Focal Length: 50mm
Shutter speed: 1/50s Aperture: f/3.2 ISO 800 Focal Length: 50mm
Such a cute boy, even the Hong Kong people adores him.



Shutter speed: 1/40s Aperture: f/5.6 ISO 800 Focal Length: 20mm
One element you need to consider in composing an image is the use of lines. In the last photo, notice how the ceiling lights and its reflections on the floor create converging lines that add a sense of action to the photo (now I'm talking "Photography"). To learn more about lines and composition, you might want to visit Darren Rowse's article in Digital Photography School.

That's it for now. It's a Sunday so I have to enjoy it and I am sure you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?