Thursday, January 3

There is always a first time for everything!

Yes, this is my first blog! And by that I meant, my very first in the world of blogging.

So why "The Hobbyist Photographer"? 

Firstly because I love photography. I enjoy taking photos, especially of my cute and active kid. Obviously, I am not a Pro and I don't do photography for a living. It is my HOBBY and I want to keep it that way. 

Secondly, everyone nowadays has camera and takes pictures, and that makes them a photographer. So technically, I can call myself a PHOTOGRAPHER, can't I? 

That makes me The Hobbyist Photographer! ;) 

What's in store for you?

Basically, this will be more of a photo blog. I am just planning on sharing my photos here, with a short write-up of - How I took it (in-camera settings), where I took it and maybe a short description of the model/subject. 

Everything else will be spontaneous. Hope you'll like it! Happy new year everyone and happy shooting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts?